Chester Fritz Auditorium Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Chester Fritz Auditorium has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 701.777.3000.
Chester Fritz Auditorium works to make sure that all of their events are ADA-compliant. Persons with disabilities will be able to enjoy the following benefits.
- Service Animals are welcome to the venue. The venue requests that you register your service animal with security before you enter the auditorium.
- Accessible Parking and seating are available.
- Wheelchair assistance may be available upon request.
For the above and any unlisted accommodation need or request, please call the Box Office at 701.777.4090 or 800.375.4068.
The show starts promptly at the time listed on your ticket. For certain events, latecomers may have to wait in the lobby before being admitted. These shows will be detailed in the program guide.
Large bags should not be brought into the venue. Please leave large bags in your vehicle.
All bags are subject to search upon entry.
Cameras and recording devices are generally not permitted at events. Cell phones and other electronic devices must be silenced or turned off.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 701.777.3000 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Children Ticketing Policy
Children over the age of 3 need a ticket. Most events at the Chester Fritz Auditorium are not appropriate for preschool-age children.
Food and Beverage Policy
There are no concessions at the Chester Fritz Auditorium. Juice and water are available for purchase at intermission of theatre shows on the main floor.
Lost and Found
Lost something during the show? Ask event staff during the show for help with finding the lost and found station. After the show please call the lost and found office at 701.777.3076. Be prepared to leave your full contact information and detailed information about the lost item(s).
Chester Fritz Auditorium does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (Except for certified service animals who must remain leashed or harnessed at all times)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions*
- Boxes wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPods, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage;
- Outside Food and drinks
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- All other items deemed prohibited by the management team
Service Animal Policy
Chester Fritz Auditorium abides by Federal ADA Law regarding Service Animals. Please call the box office at 701.777.3000 at least two weeks before the scheduled event so appropriate accommodations can be made.
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within the Chester Fritz Auditorium.